7.8.14

Violeta plus size jewellery

Earlier in the year high street store Mango launched their plus size range, Violeta. I have yet to buy anything but the collection appears to be made up of classic shapes, sophisticated prints and quality fabrics. I was having a browse yesterday and noticed that they have a plus size jewellery range. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Mango isn't somewhere I would normally think of when hunting for jewellery or even accessories in general but after seeing these beauties - I will definitely be bookmarking their site.

What makes this range seem more appealing is their price points. In comparison to some competitors I think they are great. If you hover over any of the items you like and click, it'll take you directly to Mangos website!


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig