19.8.14

Wedding time

I have been so fortunate this summer and have had the chance to attend some beautiful weddings. Last weekend one of my closest friends, Lauren married her lovely man, Scott and I was honoured to be there to share it with them. They both looked absolutely incredible and cried on a number of occasions - you can see how happy they make each other and that fills my heart till bursting point!

The outfit I wore came together over a few weeks and I'm officially in love with the dress. I've featured it here on the blog a few times and I felt really special in it. I sized up by one size due to the dress not having any stretch. It is roomy all over though and is a good length. Under the dress I wore a Curvy Kate bra called Princess (in nude) and it kept everything in place all day and it was really comfy. I wore these wide fit heels to a previous wedding (in black) and they were SO comfy I bought them in this light blue colour and they matched perfectly with the dress. I've just noticed they do them in silver so I will definitely be getting those as well! The comfiest high heels I have ever worn - I swear to you! The necklace is from my fave brand Galibardy but it broke after a few hours but luckily my friend fixed it so it was still wearable. You can see from the pics that one of the flowers is hanging off :(
The clutch bag was a sale purchase from New Look a few months back and it was big enough to fit all my crap in it!

Here are a few snaps to show my outfit and makeup, what do you think of the outfit? Would you wear something like this to a wedding?




Photobombed by a duck
With the absolutely stunning bride, Lauren.
A wee selfie - wearing La Diva by Chanel on my lips 
SHOP MY LOOK







Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig