20.8.14

Danie's Makeup Tips for a Flawless Finish | Simply Be

Well hello there guys! Just a little post today to show you my next video that I filmed with Simply Be.
In this video I share my top 5 makeup tips to create a flawless finish - I talk foundation, nails, lips and brows.

Here is the video and below is a break down of all the products I mention.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE


- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC15 
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - the first brush I hold up
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush - the second brush I hold up
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC15
- Mavala Ridge Filler
- Blistex Relief Cream
- Seventeen Clear Definition clear mascara
- Sleek Brow Kit in Dark

My dress is from Simply Be and it is from their AW14 collection. I love the high neck, the check/floral print and it's made out of a thick scuba material.

What do you think guys? ** Disclaimer - I am not a makeup artist or a pro beauty blogger so please don't get your knickers in a twist if I don't do things the right way... I'm just showing you how I create a flawless finish.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig