21.8.14

Loving Lovedrobe

We are slowly entering my favourite time of year; it's still sunny and crisp but you don't bake alive on the tube. Hopefully we will have a lovely long Autumn as it's my fave season but before I wish Summer away totally, I thought I'd get some wear out of my lovely *Lovedrobe floral skater skirt.

I spent a girly day with my friend Karen and thought I'd wear something super feminine and this floaty, pink, floral dress is about as feminine as you can get! With Lovedrobe dresses I normally have to size up and this dress is no exception. I sized up to a 22 and it was a great fit. The sleeves were a teeny-weeny bit tight but I spent the whole day in it and it didn't irritate me so all's well that ends well!

I fancied getting my pins out and wore my chunky strap sandals and my old Topshop rucksack. The necklace got it's first airing and I love how well it matches with the colours in the dress. I picked it up in the Topshop sale for £12 - have a look in your local store if you like it because they had lots left, in different colours.






SHOP MY LOOK 




*denotes a gifted item
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig