11.8.14

How I'd style...

Last week I started this weekly feature and I asked you lovely lot to get in contact if you liked a certain piece of clothing but didn't quite know how to style it. Lots of you got in contact and sent me lots of pics but I thought I'd go with a request from a follower called Karen. Karen sent me this:

"I recently bought this dress from Simply Be to wear to a wedding and love it to pieces BUT, I am struggling to find something to cover my arms (I feel so self conscious with them on show) and what shoes/bag would match? I have black accessories but it just doesn't look quite right, please help!"

After styling this dress, I actually want to go out and buy the whole lot! The jacket is not from a plus size range unfortunately but I discussed Karens size with her and the jacket it totally suited to her. I think this particular jacket would be a perfect wedding cover up, you could also wear a light throw or bolero if you thought that a jacket would make you too hot. This is a really feminine outfit and I hope you love it as much as I do! If you like any of the pieces, click on the pink boxes and it'll take you directly to the correct website. (The earrings are from Zara and are available here)

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig