25.8.14

How I'd style...

Week four of my How I'd Style feature and I'm focusing on these grey sweat pants from Zizzi which you can buy from Navabi. Bex, one of my Instagram followers contacted me and told me:

"I love the whole sports luxe trend that is about at the moment and love these tracksuit bottoms but I'm worried I would look too sloppy in them and I'd look like I was in pjs. Is there a way to make them more glam?"

What do we think of this combo then? I reckon there is a good balance of glam and casual here. This is the type of outfit I'd love to wear on a Sunday if I was catching up with my girls or doing a bit of retail therapy. Stylish Sundays are the best! I would tuck the front of the jumper in to the sweat pants and I really love the mesh panels on the sleeve. I've actually got this jumper and can't wait to wear it - for an accident prone person, I keep buying white things...is this wise haha?

Bex, I hope you like this outfit and I have given you some food for thought.


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig