27.3.14

Bejewelled

I recently went to Amsterdam with Callie, to celebrate her birthday. We spent a fantastic weekend there, sampling all the delights of the city and we stayed in the most amazing penthouse apartment. It was all very, very nice! I haven't cackled so much in a long time! I'm a walking disaster and this was confirmed on this particular trip. Day one - I lost my purse which had all my cards/id in it. On the last day I broke my phone. I managed to keep my shit together though and only cried once which I think is remarkable for me. Lets just say I was probably somewhat more relaxed than I normally am seeing as though we were in Amsterdam, if you catch my drift...wink wink, nudge, nudge.

Well over the next few posts I thought I would show you what I wore and a little snippet of what we got up to throughout the weekend.

The first outfit I wanted to show you was this beautiful jewel print dress from ASOS Curve. This dress has been on their site for a long time now and I fell in love with it instantly but the price was just too high. I kept on watching the price decrease and when it fell to £17.00 I had to get it. So happy I did! I sized up as the dress is woven and I knew it wouldn't be very forgiving. I was right to do so as if I'd gone for my usual size it would have cut me in half and been wayyy to tight on my tummy. Sizing up has meant the arms are a little too long on me though and in the future I will get them taken up but I didn't have time to do that before my trip sadly. I wore this dress with my trusty leather look jacket and black studded boots. The clutch bag is one of my most favourite accessories and it is my Mums. I'm hoping when I move back to London I can steal it and she wont notice.




Have any of you guys been to Amsterdam before? I want to go back already! It was my second time there and it's just such a fun place!

Photos take by Callie Thorpe
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig