23.3.14

New things

Hey chaps,

I just wanted to show you all a few new bits I've picked up in the last week. God I love new things. I've been selling stuff on eBay which is all very well but as soon as I get any spare cash, I keep spending it on new stuff! I also picked up a few new beauty products whilst in town and will be reviewing them soon as well. I've had to change my skin care routine as my skin type has totally changed... sad face. I miss being blemish free!

Jumper - Topshop in the sale, Necklace - also Topshop 
Sunglasses - c/o New Look, Bag - H&M, Necklace (L) - H&M, Necklace (R) - Zara
Skirt - Primark
Scuba & gingham full skirts - Primark 
Jacket - River Island 
Especially happy with the above jacket from River Island. It's so me and I've had it on my wish list ever since it came out. There was only a size 16 left and it fits so well. I love that I can get into their blazers and jackets. Even if you don't fit into their dresses/tops etc I highly recommend you try out a few of their blazers/jackets/coats. A lot of them come up big and it is my favourite high street shop for outerwear.

Have you picked up anything new this week that you can't wait to wear/blog about? Do you like any of my new bits?

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig