20.3.14

boohoo plus launch.

So, last week was an incredibly busy week for me and it started off with a delightful afternoon at The Sanderson Hotel in London. Myself and a few other plus size bloggers had the pleasure of attending a launch event for boohoo's plus size range. We were greeted with a glass of prosecco (always a bonus) and the uber friendly boohoo girls invited us to browse the rails of clothes they had displayed beautifully for us. OH.MY.ACTUAL.GOD... they were beautiful. Proper, decent, properly decent clothes. Clothes that I want to wear, clothes that my skinnier pals would want to wear, clothes that the plus size market has been lacking. I wasn't the only one crying out in joy either, we were all saying the same thing. It was so refreshing to see.

There were boxy shapes, two piece sets, daring colours, over size tops, modern prints, up to date garment shapes, the lot! I honestly couldn't pick my favourite piece from the collection! If you take a peek online here at their current stock, you'll see a fair bit of what we saw on the day but there is more due to be released soon and I can't wait. I'm dying to get my hands on the acid wash, tie-dye jeans! The range currently runs in UK sizes 16-24 but fingers crossed, if this collection sells well, they will look into extending their sizes.

The high tea we were served and the goodies we were given were soooooo lovely. As ever, I took a million photos but below shows you a snippet of the afternoon and what I decided to wear.

Dress - Evans/Shoes - old New Look/Cardigan - *Yours Clothing/Necklace - Galibardy










Showing the boohoo Instagram account some love with my girl Callie


So lovely to see these two again! Left - Charlotte from Apple Charlotte and Right - Hanna from The Wardrobe Challenge
With the beautiful Laura from What Laura Loves 

Have you had a look at the new range yet or maybe you've bought some of it already? What do you think of it guys?
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig