25.3.14

I'll take you to the candy shop

Super sweet and sickly today! I was told I looked good enough to eat earlier... shame it was by a heinous old man.

After my mad trip to London/Amsterdam last week I had to go into my local city to get a new phone. This was because I decided to break my old one by throwing it on a stone floor in a coffee shop in Amsterdam! After sorting my new phone I decided to do a bit of window shopping. This window shopping ended up with me spending money. I have no will power.

Most of today's outfit is new and when I put the skirt and the jumper together at home, I was really happy to see they went so well together. You might have spotted the bag and the necklace in my previous post and I'm loving these two new additions to my accessories collection. The rings are old ones from last year and the heels are also from last year but I love how the pink and the flash of orange on the sole goes with the rest of the colours.

Really enjoying this whole ensemble actually. *pats self on the back*. Did you spot my nails as well? I did them last night with every intention of matching them to today's outfit. Crazy, right?






Jumper - Topshop similar here
Skirt - Primark
Necklace - H&M
Bag - H&M
Heels - old Mary Portas for Clarks
Rings - old Primark & Accessorize 
Digging candy shades this spring or are you steering clear of them?

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig