31.3.14

Leopard swing

On the last day of my trip to Amsterdam I knew we would be doing a fair bit of wandering round the city and then flying home late at night. This called for a super comfy outfit and in my opinion a swing dress means you look nicely turned out but with minimal effort.

Due to packing restrictions you'll notice I wore the same boots/jacket/clutch for most of the holiday but I'm glad all the looks still managed to look different enough.

Please excuse the grainy pictures, we took them towards the end of the day when the light wasn't too good.


Dress - ASOS Curve
Boots - old Topshop
Clutch - My Mums
Jacket - old F+F Tesco
I bought the dress from ASOS Curve and the brand is called Alice and You. I've not bought anything from those guys before but I was really impressed with the quality and price point of this dress so I will definitely keep an eye on them in the future.  The fabric is SO soft, like a light velvet and I'm a sucker for packaging and I loved the tags that came with the dress. I bought my usual size (UK20)

Are you a fan of the swing styles that are EVERYWHERE now or do they make you feel like you're wearing a tent?

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr

Blogger template by pipdig