4.3.14

Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace.

I feel like I am channeling 90s Versace in this outfit. Well, a cheap version anyway.

I fancied drenching myself in gold tack , so I did just that. The top is a little number I bought on eBay recently. I’m looking forward to styling this in different ways. I think the next time I wear it, i’ll roll it up so its cropped and wear it with my black maxi skirt. 
Everything else that you see in this outfit is a “Danie classic” and I wear them time and time again. I’d highly recommend buying a black tube skirt as you can wear them with so many things. Mine is olddddd but you can buy them in every high street store now. The boots are my all time fave Topshop ones.
Red lips (old Estee Lauder lippy), straight hair and heaps of black and gold jewellery finish off the look.
For the outfit shots I had my hair down but I think i prefer it in a low slicked back pony like I’ve got in the last photo.










*This is an old post taken from my previous blog on tumblr.
Blogger template by pipdig