6.11.13

Be body con.

A word about body con dresses.

If you know me, you know I love a body con dress/skirt. Body cons used to be a no no for fat people and then they got propelled into our wardrobes quicker than you can say 'fat sausage'. I recently read a post slamming them and that just because its now OK to wear them if you're a size 16+, it doesn't mean you should. Wear what the fuck you want, yeah?

My favourite brand for compacting my fat into a tube shape: Asos. Not Asos Curve though, I love the main range ones. I wear a UK18/20 and I've bought Asos Curve body cons but for me, they are too big and the fabric isn't as supportive as their other ones. From their main range, I regularly wear their UK 16s. You can size down 1/2 dress sizes in my opinion. Have a try next time you do a cheeky Asos purchase. Let me know what you think of them.

Here's some pictures of me in my beloved body con dresses and skirts to help give you some inspiration. (Not just from Asos, but from here, there and everywhere)











Blogger template by pipdig