28.11.13

Smoked Chrome

Just a wee post showing the latest nail varnish to join my crew.
I have a few Estée Lauder varnishes and they are really very nice.

This particular one called 'Smoked Chrome' is so so lovely. The colour is really rich, there is a slight shimmer to it and I only needed one coat. When you apply it the varnish doesn't dry straight away giving you time to smooth over any ridges and create a nice flat finish.

Now I know that these varnishes apply so well I will definitely be buying some more shades in the future. I highly recommend these ladies! Take a look at the other colours they have here.

Not the neatest of paint jobs but it'll do! 


What do you think of this colour ladies?
I loveeee nail varnishes, you can never have enough! What are your fave brands?


Blogger template by pipdig