12.11.13

Spring has (nearly) sprung ...


So we are a little way off Spring yet but I love buying items out of season, squirrelling them away in my wardrobe and then pulling them out when the new season has started.

Having a browse on ASOS, as per bloody usual and I came across four beauties that I need/want/desire/must have! They all shout Spring 14 at me and think I will have to start saving for them before they disappear off the site, never to be seen again.

Thanks to working within the fashion industry I already have an idea what trends will be hitting the stores next season and here are my four must haves.


1- ASOS Enchanted Garden Print Midi
2 - ASOS Jewelled Dream Necklace 
3 - ASOS Curve Acid Wash Denim Dungaree Dress
4 - ASOS Premium Floral Embellished Jacket 


Blogger template by pipdig