28.11.13

Pink Clove Knitty Ballerina Wrap Dress Review

Some days I like to just wear one dress and not faff around with too many layers or separate items. I'm always on the look out for comfortable dresses that I can throw on and sprawl around the house in or dress up with a jacket and wear when I go out and about.

I spotted the Knitty Ballerina Wrap Dress on the Pink Clove site and decided to give it a go after I had seen Kim K in a gorgeous grey frock. It cost £30 which I feel is slightly on the pricier side of things for a basic but the quality of fabric is there and it is a very pretty basic.

I'm going to be totally honest and say that although it is a lovely dress, I'm not a fan of it on me. I've seen it on other girls, such as Gemma and think it looks lovely but I dunno... I just feel a little too mumsy in it. I do love the colour and the fact it has long arms but I'm not a fan of the fact you can see the seam running across my boob. Maybe a bigger size would get rid of that as I am indeed aware of how tight it all looks in the bazooka area.

I styled it with an old cream belt and earrings and my favourite brogues, nude lips, grey eyeshadow and big messy topknot.

Dress - Pink Clove
Brogues - old New Look
Bangle - gift
Earrings - old H&M
Lipstick - Apocalips in 'Shooting Star'
Nails - 'Smoked Chrome' by Estee Lauder


What do you reckon guys?  Do you like it or....?

Blogger template by pipdig