11.11.13

Weekends with people you love


I currently live in the beautiful county of Devon, in my family home, with my parents.  Now, this is not ideal as I am 27 years old and from the ages of 18 - 26 I lived and worked in London and that is where I feel my life is based.  I moved home to Devon last year due to a condition I suffer with and I needed to quit my job, move home, sort myself out a bit and re group as it were.  I am ever so thankful for the fact I was able to move back home with my parents and that our house is a beautiful place to live BUT I miss my London lifestyle and also my pre- illness lifestyle as well.  I'm not going to go into to much detail about my condition at this stage as I don't really want to dwell on it too much but my life is 100% different to how it was 2/3 years a go and this sometimes gets me very down.

What helps me stay positive is my exceptional friends.  I'm lucky that I get to pop back to London once or twice a month but when I can't, my friends book a train and come to visit me.  They call it Hotel Vanier and I know they get just as much joy from coming here as I do having them!  We take time out together to catch up, laugh, cry, swim in my pool with plastic glasses of prosecco, dance around to music, go shopping, go dancing, go for walks and go for lovely pub lunches.

On this occasion 5 of my girls came to stay and I had a lovely time with them.  Here's a peek at my weekend, what I got up to and what I wore.  I hope you had a good weekend guys.


Antique hunting in a local village called Honiton
Outfit details:
Tshirt dress - Asos Curve
Jacket - old Tesco
Bag - H&M
Studded boots - old Topshop



My antique finds of the day
Gaggle of girls


Sunday walk and lunch time 




What I wore on Sunday for a walk by the Estuary and pub lunch.
Skirt - Topsy Curvy
Peter pan collar top - old H&M
Boots - Office
Cardigan - old Tesco



     
Blogger template by pipdig