13.11.13

Evans Wish List.

I have to be honest and say that Evans has not been doing it for me in recent months.  I am a fan of Scarlett and Jo and Live Unlimited, two brands that Evans sell but I've not bought any Evans items since... well, I can't actually remember!  I did buy both the lobster and the daisy print dress from the last Clements Ribeiro collaboration though.  I was lucky enough to design some of the prints for that collection and I am most proud of the lobster! You can see me wearing the lobster here and the daisy print dress here over on Callies blog.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the re-introduction of more brands on the Evans website such as Sorrento and Collection.  When I went to a blogger event at Evans at the start of the year, I was really impressed with some of the pieces in the Collection range. You can take a look at my blog post here which shows me modelling some of the Collection pieces.  There are a number of bits I like on the site at the moment and I am currently designing some prints for their knitwear range so watch this space...


Clements Ribeiro Swan Pink Ombre Animal Print Knitted Dress 

Collection black and gold beaded bolero Jacket 


Live Unlimited Black PU Trim Skirt 


Live Unlimited Navy Sequin Overlay Dress

Collection Blue Split Sleeve Top 

Collection Teal Landscape Dress 


What do you guys think of the current Evans range and do you like any of the above pieces?

Blogger template by pipdig