27.11.13

What a year!


Today marks the one year anniversary of my blog. I am unbelievably proud of this little blog. The opportunities that have come my way this last year have been phenomenal. I can only hope that it continues to bring me the same joy it does today - I'm sure it will. I've met amazing friends, connected with women across the world, learnt things about myself, my body, other women and fatshion.

I feel unbelievably cheery today so I thought I'd wear an outfit that projects that! I am moving back to London in the new year and I am super excited.

This tartan body con* from Topsy Curvy is bang on trend and right up my street. Bright red, very festive and I like that the sleeves, although short, are a good length. I'm not wearing any shape wear underneath and although the material isn't that thick, the fabric skims over my belly bulge which I like.



Check out my heinously tacky leopard faux fur coat. I spotted it a few months a go in New Look and I'm so glad I bought it ... I knew I'd be thankful of it come winter, its soooo bloody cold down here in Devon.



To finish the outfit off I've given these AMAZING earrings their first outing, I've got my super comfy, cut out boots on my feet and a nude colour on my lips.



Dress - C/o Topsy Curvy
Jacket - old New Look (main range)
Boots - Office
Earrings - River Island
Lipstick - Apocalips in 'Shooting Star' 

Thank you for following my blog guys, I really am very appreciative of that. Here's to another year of madness.



Blogger template by pipdig