19.11.13

Finding your perfect red.

I'm forever on the hunt for that perfect red lippy. It's got to be that pillar box red, not too pinky, not too much blue in it, stays on your lips for a good amount of time and doesn't transfer onto the rest of your face/teeth/outfit.

I'VE FOUND MY PERFECT RED!!!!

I sadly can't wear MAC lippies any more as they make my lips sore so I am having to branch out from my usual Lady Danger/Diva/Ruby Woo faves and find new favourites. I'm obsessed with my new Clarins one. It's called Clarins Red and it's beautiful. Really pigmented, stays put and is shiney but not too shiney it slides off your face!!

Here's a pic of me wearing it and a swatch of it so you can see how it looks. Love, love, love it.




I have a tonne of lipsticks, like hundreds and I probably have about 30 different reds but what is your favourite red lipstick... I'm always open to new suggestions. I think I want an Illamasqua one next and a Nas one.
Blogger template by pipdig