12.11.13

My first styling job with OneOneThree.

Thrilled to announce that I will be collaborating with the incredible plus size brand OneOneThree and helping them style their next collection.

I can't actually wait!

I remember spying this brand when they launched their first collection.  I thought to myself how edgy their pieces seemed and it was so exciting to see cool, sexy, trendy garments being produced for us bigger ladies.

I shall be meeting with the OneOneThree team in the next few weeks, looking over their designs with them and brainstorming for styling ideas. Arghhhhhh.  I keep smiling to myself!  My first styling job and what a fantastic opportunity!!

For those who are unfamiliar with the brand, here's a few images from their debut collection, below.  Go take a look at their site http://www.oneone3.co.uk and have a look through their previous Look Book. I love what they did with their pieces and can't wait to get stuck in!









Check back soon for more info :)

Blogger template by pipdig