15.11.13

Do you have a fear of sheer?


It’s Friday and it’s wine o’clock.
I was trawling through my ever expanding wardrobe(s) and pulling out all sorts of things but nothing was catching my eye until I spotted my newish Pink Clove skirt. Black - check, gold - check, body con - check. In case you hadn’t seen all the hype about this new plus size brand; you should check them out. Lovely garments and great price points. Hurray for a new, decent place for us fatties to shop in!
The shirt is an old Forever21 purchase and I’ve worn it countless times. I’ve always worn it with vest top underneath or a crop top though…never just a bra. I thought you know what?! Screw wearing a vest top… it’s Friday, lets get my tits out.
So underneath I’m wearing my trusty Curvy Kate ‘Smoothie' bra and I feel liberated. Not sure if my local Devonshire pub is ready for a fat girl in a sheer top but hey ho off I go. 


Skirt - Pink Clove
Shirt - old Forever21
Boots - old Topshop
Necklaces - old Topshop
Have a good weekend guys, what are you all up to? 



*this post has been transferred from my old blog http://daniellevanier.tumblr.com
Blogger template by pipdig